1. Provide a Market Analysis on your property. We will assist you in setting a rental price that will allow you, as the landlord, the opportunity to maximize your monthly income, and maintain a low vacancy rate.
2. Collect and deposit monthly rent payments and sales tax on time. Proceeds will be deposited into your account by the 10th of the month. We will also provide a monthly accounting to you of those receipts.
3. Market and advertise your property.
4. Find and manage your tenant. We will do a credit, reference and employment verification on all prospective tenants. We will also handle the eviction, if necessary.
5. Manage Vendor Relationships to make sure that all necessary repairs are done in a timely and cost effective manner.
6. Ensure that you are in compliance with housing regulations and property laws.
Property Management Fee: 10% of Gross Monthly Rent
Leasing Commission: 50% of First Month’s Rent
**All Fees Negotiable**